Dear Principle, Maths & Science HOD and Person in Charge of Math & Science Olympaid,
We are proud to announce and invites you and your school to join us in the World Mathematic Olympaid Malaysia (WMO) in UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur. This contest, which will begin January 21st 2017, is an excellent opportunity for yor students to apply their lessons from the classroom and will foster mathematic interest and also expertise among your students. If you are interested in your school participating, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of WMO are as follow:
- To stimulate interest in mathematics;
- To Improve Mathematical telents, skills, and abilityof teenagers and students in primary and secondary school;
- Improvise students become creative and intelligent in solving problem;
- To improve students achievement in Mathematics;
- To build team work among teachers and students.
- Only Gold, Silver and Bronze and Merit medalist from year 3 until year 9 in ASMO 2016 State levels will be invited.
- Registration Fee RM 53.00 per pax.
- Each participant must bring at least two #2 pencil only. No calculators are allowed.
- For participant required accommadation for 3 day 2 night (20th – 22th January), RM 200 will be charged for twin bed room.
Enclose you will find at the registration forms. The registration forms should be returned as soon as possible since we can only accommodate a limited number of students. We will accept registration forms on a first come first serve basis. Please note that entries must be postmarked by November 21, 2016 (Monday).