1. Choose any number between 32 and 56. Add 20. Subtract 17. Add 13. Subtract your original number.
What is the resulting number?
2. Asha has 5 more 40¢ stamps than 30¢ stamps. The total value of her 40¢ stamps is $5.20 more than that of her 30¢ stamps. How many 40¢ stamps does Asha have?
3. Mr. Jackson was born on January 1, 1970. His daughter Lea was born on January 1, 1992. In what year was Mr. Jackson exactly three times as old as Lea?
4. Rectangle ABCD is split into four smaller rectangles as shown. Each side of each rectangle is a whole number of cm. The areas of three of the small rectangles are shown. What is the area of rectangle ABCD, in sq cm?
5. In the addition below, different letters represent different digits. What is the two-digit number HA?
3. 杰逊先生出生于1970年1月1日。他的女儿丽雅出生于1992年1月1日。 在哪一年，杰逊先生的年龄正好是丽雅年龄的三倍？
4. 如图所示，长方形ABCD被分成四个小长方形。每个长方形的每个边都是以厘米为单位的整数。 图中已显示三个小正方形的面积。以平方厘米为单位，长方形ABCD的面积是多少？
Find the value of the following in simplest form.
2. The average of five numbers is 25. Four of the numbers are 19, 21, 24, and 25.
Find the other number.
3. How many different whole numbers are factors of 100?
4. The letters in TWENTY and FIVE are cycled separately as shown and placed in a numbered vertical list. After line 1, the next line in which both TWENTY and FIVE are spelled correctly is row number N. Find N.
1. TWENTY FIVE
2. YTWENT EFIV
3. TYTWEN VEFI
4. NTYTWE IVEF
N. TWENTY FIVE