Guidelines for Invigilator
Please refer to the details below. If you have further queries, please do no hesitate to contact us.
1. Attached together with this guideline sheet is the Package Check List, Contestant Attendance List, a sample answer sheet and returned envelope/s.
2. Please check all the particulars on the Package Check List attached. If there are any mistakes, please inform the organizers immediately for appropriate action to be taken.
You should provide detailed information when you contact the organizer through telephone line, fax, short messaging or through email.
3. The rules and regulations for the contest are also attached together with this Guideline sheet.
Please inform the contestants of the rules and regulations by displaying it on the notice board or any other ways necessary.
4. The rules and regulations for the contest will be made available online 5 days before the date of the contest.
Please refer to http://www.asmo2u.com/masmo-math/asmo-2015/competition-rules
Before the contest (10 minutes)
1. The contestants are instructed to distance their desk apart. The contestants should put their begs at the back of the hall as they are only allow to bring writing materials with them to the desk.
2. Before the contestants enter the hall, the invigilator should write down on the Whiteboard/blackboard, the school, school code, contest date and time as a reference for the contestants.
3. Please remind the contestants all of the rules and regulations and make sure the contestants fill in their particulars correctly in the given space on the contest booklet.
4. Distribute the contest booklet and demonstrate the correct position to fold along the lines using the sample answer sheet. Please be informed that the contestants are still not allowed to open their contest booklet yet.
5. The time allowed for the paper is 90 minutes（Primary) / 120 minutes(Lower Secondary). You must stop writing when you are told to do so.
During and After the contest
1. Please fill in the Contestant Attendance List.
2. The contestants are instructed to stop writing at the end of the contest. They should remain seated until all contest booklet and any other materials provided have been collected by the Invigilators.
3. The contestants are only allowed to leave the hall after the invigilators have verified that the contest booklet collected match with the number of contestants attended. The contestants are kindly asked to move back their chairs and desk before they leave.
4. Please return ALL contest booklets (includes the contest booklets for those absent and disqualify) and the attendance list in the envelope provided.
5. Please deliver the envelope to the nearest post office or insert them into any YELLOW posting box with the word “POS EXPRES” nationwide within 24 hours.
3. 指南也附上比赛守则。此比赛守则可张贴于布告栏或其它方式如召集参赛者以向参赛学生 预告参赛守则。
5. 24小时内将信封投到邮政局或全国任何一个有POS EXPRES字样的黄色邮箱里。